A Story Filled Weekend
Postponed Due to Covid. Email me if interested in future retreats. This pandemic will end eventually darn it! Sonoma California
Join Joanell Serra, MFT, Local Author and Founder of Impactfulpath.com for Three Days in an intimate Sonoma Valley setting.
- Learn Techniques for Story Development and Sharing
- Be Inspired by Successful Creatives
- Stretch your Mind and your Muscles
- Share Words and Music by the Fireside
- Sip, Savor and Hike in the Sonoma Valley
- Ignite Your Creative Spirit
- Forge Authentic Connections
- Laugh often, deeply.
- Break through the “eh” and get back to “YES to Life.”
A workshop for: Writers, Actors, Teachers, Mothers, Leaders, Songwriters, Creatives, Story Tellers & All Women ready to Dig Deep and Reach High.
Location: Private Home in Sonoma’s Valley of the Moon, with Pool, Sauna, Views, Yoga Deck, Fire Circle and Creative Spaces.
- Friday 4:00-9:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM -7:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM -5:00 PM
- $385 Cost for Entire Three Days including Two Dinners, Lunches, Classes and all activities (not lodging.)
- Professionally Led Workshops
- Writers “Salon”
- Hike & Yoga
- Local Fare for Opening Dinner & Lunches
- Wine and Cheese Hour
- Musical Guest
- Fire Circle
- So many Surprises!!
Hike and group ritual nearby, all levels Yoga with Susan Quigley, workshops taught be established writers.
Please be in touch if you need lodging – everything from camping to very nice B and B is available but they filled quickly last year! Some spots already reserved.
Registration: Email [email protected] for a registration form or with questions. Payments can be made by check, Paypal or Venmo.