A Story Filled Weekend
September 18 -20 2020 Sonoma California
Join Joanell Serra, MFT, Local Author and Founder of Impactfulpath.com for Three Days in an intimate Sonoma Valley setting.
- Learn Techniques for Story Development and Sharing
- Be Inspired by Successful Creatives
- Stretch your Mind and your Muscles
- Share Words and Music by the Fireside
- Sip, Savor and Hike in the Sonoma Valley
- Ignite Your Creative Spirit
- Forge Authentic Connections
- Laugh often, deeply.
- Break through the “eh” and get back to “YES to Life.”
A workshop for: Writers, Actors, Teachers, Mothers, Leaders, Songwriters, Creatives, Story Tellers & All Women ready to Dig Deep and Reach High.
Location: Private Home in Sonoma’s Valley of the Moon, with Pool, Sauna, Views, Yoga Deck, Fire Circle and Creative Spaces.
- September 18 -20 2020
- Friday 4:00-9:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM -7:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM -5:00 PM
- $400 Cost for Entire Three Days including Two Dinners, Lunches, Classes and all activities (not lodging.)
- Professionally Led Workshops
- Writers “Salon”
- Hike & Yoga
- Local Fare for Opening Dinner & Lunches
- Wine and Cheese Hour
- Musical Guest
- Fire Circle
- So many Surprises!!
Hike and group ritual nearby, all levels Yoga with Susan Quigley, workshops taught be established writers.
Please be in touch if you need lodging – everything from camping to very nice B and B is available but they filled quickly last year! Some spots already reserved.
Registration: Email Impactfulpath@gmail.com for a registration form or with questions. Payments can be made by check, Paypal or Venmo.